LINCOLN - SUDBURY REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
390 LINCOLN ROAD
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Head Coach - Varsity Boys Ice Hockey
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School seeks a qualified head varsity boys hockey coach. Minimum qualifications include ice hockey coaching and playing experience at the high school age group or higher.
In addition to running varsity practices and games, head coaches are responsible for
- Teaching the L-S Athletics Curriculum
- Communicating the vision for your program to athletes and parents
- Scheduling non-league games for V and JV games
- Working with the AD to hire assistant and JV coaches
- Supervising and evaluating the assistant and JV coaches
- Designing & implementing tryouts for V and JV teams
- Selecting rosters for V and JV teams
- Advising players about off-season training and skill development
The 2018-19 winter season runs from November 26th through mid-March depending on qualification for and performance in the MIAA state tournament. The team practices and plays games over both vacations. Stipend is as per contract.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume, and
letters of recommendation through SchoolSpring.com.
Please note: SchoolSpring is our preferred method of application, however, if you wish to apply by mail/e-mail, please send the required items to:
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
Attention: Art Reilly
390 Lincoln Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.